Tuesday, April 14, 2009

exam blues...

i hate it when the semester comes to an end... especially when the exams have to make their mark for a grand finale and bring up all the guilt & regrets i have for not paying enough attention in lectures and tutorials...

i think i have had more than the fair share of exams most people my age had, after going through 2 diplomas and a degree.. i wonder why this hadn't made me more prepared for exams...

this is the period when i will get IBS, tension headaches, backaches, shouldaches, hunger pangs, overwhelming drowsiness, gaming-addiction.... anything to keep me away from my notes...

sigh.. all my new year resolutions on working hard are gone.. all the promises of having to put in more effort "the next time" are long gone too... I can't even revive the initial drive and motivations i had for all these promises... sigh..

i am definitely not hardworking... i dont work smart too... if not i wouldnt be procrastinating and driving myself into this state of exam-depression....

ok, AED module taught me to face my fears!!! acknowledge my weaknesses!!!!

I AM A SUPER BIG FAT LAZY BUM WITH NO SENSE OF URGENCY FOR ANYTHING TILL THE LAST MINUTE!!!

LET ME BURY THE NOTES AND PLAY GAMES TILL THURSDAY MORNING AND CRAM JUST BEFORE STEPPING INTO THE EXAM HALL!!

pui~~~ i wish....

i forgot that i am a scaredy cat and "perfectionist" too...

bye bye.. time to hit the notes again..

No comments: