Sunday, October 12, 2008

DEAD line (s)

One can be dead only once. Once u r dead, you can never be alive to die again.
Then why do I have so many deadlines?

School deadline(s)
15th Oct : 10,000 word thesis
17th Oct: AMX journal
2?th Oct: Resource Mgt Essay
23rd Oct: 351 group essay
24th Oct: Critical thinking presentation and group report
26th Oct: ACW reflection 4
30th Oct: ACW reflection 5
31st Oct: 351 group learning package
Critical thinking individual lesson package
ACW dramatisation + discusssion
12th Nov: Resource Mgt Exam
13th Nov: Multicultural Studies Exam
19th Nov: ACW 10-page Individual Paper

I don't know how I am going to go through all these... I feel dead already...

Personal Deadline(s)
15th Dec: Wedding photoshoot
Lose 5 kg (at the correct places)
Have thin arms for photoshoot
Make sure I have no pimples
Have fair skin

Although I have deadlines, I also have a reborn line :)

Reborn line(s)
Last day of tuition on 18th Oct!!!!
Crab feast with hubby after exams !!!!!!
Sleep till 3pm from 1st Nov to 3rd Nov!!!
Sleep till 3pm from 20th Nov to 29th Nov (Must wake up earlier to celebrate bday on 30th)

No comments: